ESS Container - Liquid Cooling Bess Battery Storage
- 30% higher energy density than air cooling system, decrease installation area
- Smart liquid cooling temperature control system, decrease 20% auxiliary power supply, save operation cost
- IP67 dual firefighting and anti-explosion design
- Centrally symmetrical layout design, liquid cooling units are mutually backup
- Low-temperature difference to 3°C, extend battery lifetime
- Real-time battery state monitoring, dynamic adjustment of energy management strategy
The Energy Storage System is also known as the ESS container. It is a collection of storage devices constructed together to store energy. Then, supply it when power is needed in the future. ESS containers increase power utilization efficiency.
Chisage provides ESS container solutions for off-grid, on-grid, energy management, frequency management, and more. It can support energy power services, load shaving, energy shifting, and other related situation. These containers provide a flexible solution to different areas. Can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
Moreover, our containers are capable to hold around 250kWh up to 5MWh energy. These can be transferred to 10 feet, 20 feet, or 40 feet containers. For particular requirements, Chisage can modify the ESS container to match your unique system requirements and available space.
Why Choose ESS Container from Chisage
Our ESS container has multiple battery protection over short circuits, over-voltage, temperature, electric leakage, etc.
The container’s modular design allows ease of installation, flexibility to debug, and transport to other complex environments.
Chisage design ESS container with remote monitoring through a computer. The system can be checked daily virtually.
Containers help prevent power outage and minimize damages. Guarantee stabilized system operation for many years.
Main Strengths of Our ESS Container
Built-in with temperature-resistant Li-ion batteries
Supporting grid reliability
High energy density and cost-effectiveness
Power security and voltage stability
Minimize daily maintenance expenses
Maximum temperature control
Simple to clean and install
Certificate of Compliance
Chisage designed ESS container to meet strict industry safety criteria, including:
CE, TUV, RoHS II & REACH
Industry Application of ESS Container
Chisage provide ESS container for large-scale utility up to residential usage. Below are some of the power systems it suits perfectly.
Communication Base Station
|IP Protection Grade||54, 20|
|Output Power||500 kW, 250 kW, 30KW, 100KW, 150KWh, 1000kWh, etc|
|AC Power||550 kW, 275 kW, 400kW, 500kW, etc.|
|Max. Charging/Discharging Rate||5.75 kW, 4.05 kW, 5.7 kW, or customize|
|Rated Current [A]|
|Operating Temperature||From -10 °C to 50 °C|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||2.7 x 12.1 x 3.2m, 12.12×2.44×2.90m, customized|
|Container||20ft, 10ft, 40ft, 20HQ, 40HQ etc.|
ESS Container Manufacturing Process
1 – Cell
2 – Block
3 – Battery Module
4 – Battery System
5 – Pack System
6 – Container
Advanced Building Management System
The innovative BMS provide several protection and function to the system. These features include:
- Providing information on voltage, energy, current, SOH, and SOC status
- Processes and shows the battery system’s current status in real-time
- It makes data easier to retrieve through a graphical user interface.
- Enables numerous defense mechanisms to function in emergency situations.
- Availability of the remote management function through Ethernet
- Up to three years of event record and monitoring data storage