Single Phase Hybrid Inverter-Mars-(5-12)G1-LE
- Unlimited quantity inverters parallel for on-grid and off-grid operation
- Support triple-phase mode and full-power single-phase mode
- 100% unbalanced output, each phase max. output up to 50% rated power
- Support ON/OFF GRID mode switch, EPS output
- Colorful 7-inch touch LCD, IP65 protection degree
- Support battery charging/discharging according to the time setting
- Dual AC input port for grid and diesel generator
- Support storing energy from diesel generator
- Support different power inverters’parallel connection
- ARC fault detection optional
CHISAGE Single Phase Hybrid Inverter
The single-phase hybrid inverters are upgraded traditional inverters, storing extra solar power for self-consumption. However, it decreases the areas, materials, and complications required when setting up PV systems. These inverters attach numerous panels, convert DC to AC, and supply current into ESS. Furthermore, with the help of one-phase hybrid inverters, unwanted energy conversions will be removed and prevent ESS failures.
CHISAGE manufactures a comprehensive range of one-phase hybrid inverters solutions. Whether you need them for power needs, controlling, connections, or sensors, our team provides the right for you. We design numerous models with individual capacities. And we can recommend suitable inverters, depending on your applications and installation.
Don’t hesitate to send us your inquiries today!
One-Phase Hybrid Inverter Characteristics
Efficient in overall power output and converts AC power better.
With a smaller size, these inverters are ideal for limited spaces.
In terms of prices, one-phase types are more affordable than others.
They can be connected to a renewable energy power source.
CHISAGE expertly designs a series of single-phase hybrid inverters possessing the following features. However, you can request customization for specific applications.
- Long lasting service
- Fanless structure
- Suitable to work with PV modules
- It can be connected to lithium and lead acid power source
- Ideal for on-grid, off-grid, or backup usage
- All-in-one purposes
- It comes with about 100A charge and discharge strength
- They can be monitored all the time
- Transport control operation
Functional Inverter Components
The one-phase hybrid inverters come with the following essential components.
- DC isolation breaker
- AC output connectors
- Vent valve
- PV string connectors
- Connection interface
- Outside security ground interface
Various Applications of One-Phase Hybrid Inverter
With the solar PV system, a single-phase hybrid inverter is applicable for these wide applications.
They can support power demand for household needs. With a solar PV system, power interruptions are an issue for residents anymore.
A hybrid inverter generates AC electricity for the needed device in vans while traveling.
Even in remote areas, with an inverter, a power supply with solar systems is possible.
For keeping a steady signal for communications, a hybrid inverter stabilizes the current of the electricity supply.
Single-phase hybrid inverters are ideal for commercial use. They convert direct current to AC power for business usage.
|Maximum efficiency||97.30% – PV to AC
94% – Battery to AC
|Maximum photovoltaic power||9,000W, custom|
|Maximum input voltage||550 V, custom|
|Maximum current input||15 input A, 15 A input B|
|MPPT voltage range||200 V to 480 V, custom|
|MPPT tracker quantity||2|
|Grid Connection||Single Phase|
|Working temperature range||-25℃ to 60℃|
|Dimensions||515x450x175 mm, custom|
|Installation type||Wall Bracket mounting|
|Weight||25 Kg, custom|
|Certification||IEC 61727 / 62116, EN 50549-1, IEC 62477-1, and more|