Three Phase String Inverter
Three phase string inverter is used in photovoltaic systems to convert the DC electricity into AC electricity then operates in homes and businesses. It can handle high voltage DC input from multiple solar panels. Then it utilizes advanced power electronics to manage the power flow. This ensures maximum energy conversion efficiency.
- High voltage DC input – handles 400 to 1000 volts from multiple solar panels.
- Uses advanced power electronics like MPPT.
- Can be scaled to meet the needs of small/large PV systems.
- Perfect solution for both commercial and residential applications.
- Comes with user-friendly interface that provides real-time monitoring of the energy production.
As a leading manufacturer, we’re dedicated to providing your business with reliable power. We specialize in exporting our three phase string inverters to distributors and wholesalers worldwide.
We offer comprehensive OEM/ODM services to help take your business to new heights. Don’t hesitate to send us your inquiries today!
Why Choose CHISAGE Three Phase String Inverter
Our three phase string inverters are manufactured to the highest standards, ensuring efficient performance for years to come.
We understand that price is an important factor. That’s why we offer competitive pricing without compromising on quality.
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, from answering your questions to providing after-sales support.
We offer a range of customization options for our 3-phase string inverter, including branding, packaging, and product specifications.
Where to Use 3-Phase String Inverters
Commercial Solar Power Systems: With advanced monitoring features, the inverters can help ensuring that commercial systems operate efficiently –reducing energy costs.
Industrial Solar Power Systems: The inverters are capable of handling high DC voltages, making them well-suited for larger industrial projects where there is high electricity demand.
Designed with Fault Detection Capabilities
We manufacture 3-phase string inverter with fault detection capabilities. This capability can alert you to any issues with the system such as:
- overvoltage conditions
- overtemperature conditions
- partial shading, or even
- inverter failure
Multiple Communication Options
Here are some common communication options that may be available:
Wi-Fi: With Wi-Fi connectivity, it allows for wireless communication with the system. This can be useful for remote monitoring of the system using a smartphone or tablet.
Ethernet: Ethernet connectivity allows for a wired connection to the system, providing reliable & fast communication.
RS485: RS485 allows for long-distance communication between multiple devices.
Bluetooth: With Bluetooth connectivity, it allows for wireless communication between the inverter and monitoring devices in close proximity.
Compliance with Safety & Performance Standards
Here at Chisage, you can be confident that 3-phase string inverters are compliant with safety standards.
We make sure they met CE, UL, and IEC 62109 standards. As a result, it will guarantee safe and reliable operation.
|Max. DC Input Volt.||1,000V|
|Max. DC Input Current||28A|
|Max. AC Output Power||50kW|
|Max. AC Output Current||75A|
|Rated AC Voltage||400V (3-phase)|
|Rated AC Frequency||50Hz/60Hz|
|Number of MPPTs||2 or 3|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to 60°C|
Available Designs for Three Phase String Inverter
Here’s a breakdown of some available designs for 3-phase inverters and their features:
- Wall-Mounted: Ideal for installations where space is limited. Wall-mounted 3 phase inverters are compact and can be installed on a vertical surface. They are typically available in lower power ranges. Therefore, it is suitable for residential and small commercial solar power systems.
- Freestanding: This design is typically used for larger commercial and industrial solar power systems. Freestanding 3-phase inverters are larger in size and can handle higher power outputs than wall-mounted inverters. They are designed to be installed on a level surface.
- Outdoor 3-Phase Inverter: Perfect choice for installations where the inverter will be exposed to the elements. It is designed to be weather-resistant and can withstand exposure to rain, snow, and extreme temperatures.
- Modular: Popular design for large-scale solar power systems. It consist of multiple smaller inverters that can be combined to create a larger system. This design allows for easy scalability, as additional inverters can be added as needed to increase the system’s capacity.
- Hybrid: It combines the functionality of a 3-phase inverter with a battery storage system. This design can be used in off-grid or grid-tied systems – allow for energy storage to be used during times of low sunlight or high demand.
Finding the Perfect Inverter for Your Needs
It is an important decision that can impact the performance and efficiency of your system. Here are some key factors to consider when selecting an inverter for your application:
- Power output – should match the power output of your solar panels.
- Efficiency: Look for an inverter with high efficiency ratings.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the inverter you select is compatible with the other components of your solar power system, such as the solar panels, battery storage, and monitoring systems.
- Warranty: Look for an inverter with a warranty that covers at least 10 years.